Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working on this for a while...
Can now get all the neon and LED rods, undercar kits (including multicolour) and sell them to Miggers at a discount...

Now, I can't give an exact quote for prices as I'm not sure how it'll all pan out with shipping and stuff, but I can assure you all that I'll give as much discount as I can (you should all know this by now anyway)....

Here's the website anything on here is available....
I may have to ask for deposits....

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
there is a lot to choose from mate,i want an undercar kit anyway the colour changing one,in blue,what you getting for yourself?

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
benhelen said:
I would hope that they would be about £20 delivered....
it's hard for me to give exact quotes as I do not know what this stuff is going to cost me to ship over.
Andy McS said:
there is a lot to choose from mate,i want an undercar kit anyway the colour changing one,in blue,what you getting for yourself?
You want a colour changing kit in blue?? :confused:
The colour changing kits (from what I understand) only come in 9 mutli-colours (if you get my drift)...
A single colour kit is available in blue and a whole lot cheaper I should think...

I will (hopefully) be sorting myself some green bits'n'pieces.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
put me down for one of the strobes do you still have paypal if so just pm me when you want paying and how much

cheers ben :)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
yeah sounds dumb!
I want a blue kit,but would be interseted in a colour changin kit as well,if you can check price differences,im surprised your using an ameriacn company,thought it would be a lot easier to find a decent british company,thats not me complainin tho

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Andy McS said:
yeah sounds dumb!
I want a blue kit,but would be interseted in a colour changin kit as well,if you can check price differences,im surprised your using an ameriacn company,thought it would be a lot easier to find a decent british company,thats not me complainin tho
All the Brit companies (and there aren't many) either aren't interested or haven't got back to me in months.... they obviously aren't interested in more business so I'll source stuff from outside.

I've just asked for a shipping quote on 2 single colour LED undercar kits and 5 strobes.... see what the chappy has to say ;)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
do you have any internal blue neon/cathodes as well KooRSA something or other put a post up recently but has not got back to me.
What is it with people offering stuff then never getting back to you :rolleyes:
Yeah mate at least a full undercar kit in blue,i hope its very bright;)
as if i dont get pulled often enough

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm quite happy to do this.... but.... due to some of the fiasco's I've had getting money in from here if anyone wants to place an order, I will require a deposit.
If anything goes wrong, you get your money back.....

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Andy McS said:
yeah Evil no problem mate,just PM me before you order,ill have another look at the site and see if i want anything else
The septic hasn;t got back to me yet with a price including shipping....
Soon as he does, I'm all over it ;)

What colour strobes do people want? I'll be ordering 5 to start with I reckon.

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
neoquip said:
expensive arn't they! :(
Not really..... they won't be $399 for sure, dunno where you're getting your info from.

You touting for business or something??
Email me (addy in my signature) and we can have achat if you like.

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
neoquip said:
$399 is on the plasm glow web site
The link to the website is for product information only, the final price offered to board users has not been confirmed and those interested will be informed when it is.

If you wish to continue this, please do so off the thread (like, in email only).... how would you like your business to be discussed in an open forum, in front of potential customers?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Colour changing ground kits

Please inform me once you have a price for the Multicoloured
Under Car LED kits, very interested.

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts