Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Vectra SRi Died with new bits on it !! Anyone want some ?

I sent my Vectra Sri 2.0 hatch to Regal on a saturday back in April for the following:
1.Fitting of a Lexmaul VEC-B SS manifold (4-2-1) £350 !
2.Fitting of a Bastuck twin DTM upswept Cat Back Exhaust £437 !
3.Fitting of a Arvin Timax SS sports cat £180 !

So what do I do ? Next day get hit by a lorry and I get one dead vectra.
I was lucky enough to be able to persuade the Ins Co. (Admiral) to let me have my bits back due to their worth etc and now have everything in my Garage, all totally unscathed.

Is there anyone with a X20XEV engine that would like to make me an offer on these parts, I thought I would try here for you guys first before other places.

All have lifetime I am told and I have all original receipts.

:beer: :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oops....sorry.

Ok well all this kit has only been driven for no more than 4 hours in all, and only 24hrs old !!!!
I'm not too fussed with that cat but if someone was looking to buy the lot (which is a good idea as its all married together correctly) then I would be looking for offers in the region of £750.

I think thats reasonable for now.

Cheers

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi guys...

the veccy was scrapped yes, but managed to get off everything that went on the day before. Took me 4 hours and a small jack to get off the exhaust and manifold.

I am looking for more than 40 for the sports cat, the whole system is stainless steel from the block back, it sounds the nuts and the bastuck has a lovely raspy groan to it.

if anyone can make me some 'realistic' offers then I can be moved either way on some things, remember I also have receipts for all of these parts.....

oh and I also have the piper viper induction kit too, that was 6 months old but it could be going on my golf unless someone makes an offer.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
manifold 250.....ish, damn its still shiny !!! with a gasket too !!

dont forget that PVD took 5 months to try and get me this manifold from lexmaul but Regal got it for me within 1 week !!! but for £350 instead of £330

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.