Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres some pics, not many as just as I started going round with the cam the blimmin batts decide to go, doh! :(
Vids will hopefully be up later so watch this space :D

Was a good couple of days, went over yesterday afternooon and met up with nickyboy, nobbie and gsijane - was nice to meet you all :beer:
P.S. Thanks for the bump start to get me home lmao (had a 12v fridge on all day that killed that batt :eek: lmao )

Camping and bbq was good, just a shame that a bunch of chavs in rovers and stuff who thought it would be funny to rip up the grass 2 foot away from our tent :mad:

Anyway, the event was pretty good, some really nice runs by miggers :beer: I would of run myself but I got a knackered engine mount and everytime I put my foot down a bit the engine leans more than it should and inner cv joint rubs the blimmin exhaust :(
It was good to finally see more mig cars in the flesh, liking them a lot, but still a bit confused on what DaveB has done with his wheels :confused: lmao

I loved the jetcar (was doing 6-secs quarters @ 250+ mph :eek: ) and it blew your eardrums out as it went past; I will get my vids up later hopefully :D

Anyway, it was nice to meet some more of you at last, will look forward to the rest of the shows this year :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
yeh, i also forgot to get some new batteries with all the rushing around, was quite annoyed but there is quite alot of pics in other threads etc.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts

Cant believe u posted a piccy of that scruffy looking object. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
does anyone know the owner of the red gsi with the spy plate that was my old car and when i sold it it had throttle bodies on it and i just wondered did the engine die or did you just want turbo power

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
hi there mate. PM sent to ya :D

sorry i didnt see you at the show, Rik did mention that you were talking to him (black gsi) next to me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts