Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well she has smashed up her Corsa again tut tut.

dam those 1.4 brakes lmao

first time she did this

Car only just fell into the repair it catagory so she was luckly.

although the body shop did fully colour code the bumpers and door mouldings for here :)

Then she change the suspension again to give it a bit more height (to bumpy for her), new 17s and a complete flowtec manifold setup and remap etc.

then on Wednesday she did this :(

her other halfs XEd nova with 170bhp and trusty XR2i until my astra turns up lol

Just have to see were it falls now into the right off / repair catagory.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure what car it was as they had alredy gone by the time i got there. She was only going about 20mph aswell.

·
Registered
17,928 Posts
Sorry to see that. But if it's happened twice in a short period of time then it's not really "bad luck". I spun my car years ago. It wasn't bad luck; I ****ed it up.

·
Registered
9,056 Posts
looks like she needs to learn to keep a bigger distance between herself and the object in front of her.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
her comments were "I was only doing 20mph but I was up her @rse"

well the second bit is your problem lol.

Can you imagine some 308mm on there, would rip the tarmac up :)

·
Registered
15,922 Posts
she wants to spend a bit less time doing her make up in the mirror and a lot more time looking where shes going I think. This aint bad luck, she should be learning from her mistakes. people like her shouldnt be allowed near our roads.

That might sound harsh but what if it was your pride and joy shes hits? what happens next time she takes her eyes of the road? could be a tree, a lorry or even worse a head on collision shes has.. she might not walk away... and what about the people shes given whip lash too?

·
Premium Member
28,725 Posts
Brett said:
she wants to spend a bit less time doing her make up in the mirror and a lot more time looking where shes going I think. This aint bad luck, she should be learning from her mistakes. people like her shouldnt be allowed near our roads.
FFS dude chill, she made a mistake. You never made one out on the roads?
:rolleyes:

Paul

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Think one of those crumple things motorway maintance lorries has attached to the front might save it next time ;)

p.s, maybe she didn't learn after the first one, hopefully she will not make the same mistake again, again.

Glad no one was hurt though

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
dude, same accident twice?? Not good, and wtf is she doing running std brakes under 17s?? the bigger radius will royally **** up any braking that was there and thats precious little! IMO, its a corsa, the bodywork needs redone, and the rest is bolt on, reshell it, fit 16v brakes and tell her a few home truths!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I cant talk as my first Astra 1.4 8v Brand new back then with 13miles on clock etc (M reg) I smashed that hard in the front 5/6 times I think, insurance always repaired it and not once did I ever see the air bad lol.

I did learn in the end once I started to modify my motors.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts