Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few pics of my Mk3. Its coming along nicely now, and im hoping to have it all "finished" buy PV.

And... heres a few pics of my interior. Ive had all the seats, doorcards, gaiters and parcel shelf trimmed. The fronts are Cobra Sidewinders, the backs of them have been sprayed the same colour as the car, and the bolts holding them in were sprayed Ford Ash Black to give that little extra effect. At the moment im still waiting for the harness plugs to come back from the painter, so i havent taken any pics of the seats from the front.

I built myself a new armrest which is now housing my dvd player. The trimming on the inside of it needs a little work which im going to get round to asap, but im well chuffed with it. :bb:

To add to the bling of the steering wheel ive added some TVR "spoon" indicator stalks. All i need now is a polished gear knob and handbrake handle (which will hopefully be coming from a TVR also). Not the best pic, but you get the idea. :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nah, im not a trimmer.. i had it done locally. Thanks for the comments, theres a few things i want to do to finish the interior off including colourcoding andd the black and grey plastics, which i might do when it goes into the bodyshop.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jack Smiths in Swansea. I thought about the black dash, but i quite like the grey.... its nice and light and not so dark if you know what i mean. ;)

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Jesus - properly nice that! Fairly standard looking outside then a smack in the chops like that....wow! Top effort :D

Rieger kit next? :p

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
that interior is mint! would you expect that when looking at the outside? i think thats asking for a tb'd XE just for added sleeper effect!

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
AstraBen said:
that interior is mint! would you expect that when looking at the outside? i think thats asking for a tb'd XE just for added sleeper effect!
For true sleeper effect, I'd say fit a C20LET. Smoother, quieter and more powerful.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Bugger, this is the 2nd interior I've seen since I bought my seats........... and although I'm chuffed with what I now have, I can't help but think...... hmmmmmmmmmmm, perhaps I should have done it differently....!?!? ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jesus - properly nice that! Fairly standard looking outside then a smack in the chops like that....wow! Top effort :D

Rieger kit next? :p
Nope... guess again. Ive got a gsi kit, with the big mouth conversion. Its having a smooth and "subtle" badboy bonnet, removing the washer jets off the bonnet and having a single wiper with the wash-wipe system. The scuttle pannel is being smoothed and painted. Got some nice smooth skirts to go on. Delocking the doors and painting the handles. Removing the rear aerial and smoothing it. Then the boot is being debadged and dewipered. Think thats about it. lmao

Future plans, once my wallet has recovered, is a 2.5 V6. Although thats probably quite a way off. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts