Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the process of modding it just waiting for the side skirts and rear skirt to come out the bodyshop

it's also getting some coilovers and some 18's soon.quick shop of what it will look like.don't laugh at my photshop skills lmao

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
nice!
Not dafty modded like a lot of corsa's i've seen very tidy :cool:

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Astra Dan said:
Gay ones with the indicators on the inside so it's impossible to see them at night! Wwwwwwrubbish! :(
Indicators, are they still fitted to cars? chirst i haven't seen them used in so long when on the roads i thought they had been aboished!

Sorry for the sarky tone, but i've nearly been killed twice today by idiots that refuse to use indicators!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Astra Dan said:
Gay ones with the indicators on the inside so it's impossible to see them at night! Wwwwwwrubbish! :(
lmao you must be blind.agree though there like marmite i didn't like them at first but they have grown on me

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kenny-MK4Astra said:
Indicators, are they still fitted to cars? chirst i haven't seen them used in so long when on the roads i thought they had been aboished!

Sorry for the sarky tone, but i've nearly been killed twice today by idiots that refuse to use indicators!
i know what you mean mate no wonder there is road rage about.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.