Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

This is my first thread on Mig. Thought you might like to see some pics of my Corsa.

Let me know what you think.

Soon to be fitting a GSI front bumper and Steinmetz skirts
Subtle is the way forward :)

Steve

·
MIGClub Member
15,237 Posts
Hi Ya m8, Welcome & all that.

Looks well sweet & you have the right motto for your bodystyling. I'd get some slightly lower springs for the rear, if it was mine but I could say the same about the front of my car (never take my own advice). lmao

NICE

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The rear is sat on 40mm FK shocks and springs, and the front is down 60mm on FK shocks and springs. I think it looks good with the back higher, gives it a 'wedge' look

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive seen loads of Corsa's lowered 60mm even 90mm at the rear and yeah it does look good. Maybe something I'l change in the future but im happy with it......for now

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
welshdude said:
Ive seen loads of Corsa's lowered 60mm even 90mm at the rear and yeah it does look good. Maybe something I'l change in the future but im happy with it......for now
For now NEVER lasts long! Watch, 2 months time you'll have a 2ltr 16v XE in it ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wish it was a 2ltr. Getting the engine wouldnt be to much of a problem and one of my old mans friends is a s*** hot mechanic. Its just the insurance that holding me back as I'm only 19. Il just have to make do with my 55 horses (1 litre 12v lol)

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
welshdude said:
I wish it was a 2ltr. Getting the engine wouldnt be to much of a problem and one of my old mans friends is a s*** hot mechanic. Its just the insurance that holding me back as I'm only 19. Il just have to make do with my 55 horses (1 litre 12v lol)
Got any NCB? you may find its cheaper than you think :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No NCB, Ive been a named driver since I started driving. I might ring HIC later though and see if they can give me a reasonable quote (obviously in the thousands tho)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
very nice im just helping my girlfriend do her corsa up at moment that will be very subtle car just put some speedlines on it and lowering it in next week keep up the good work and go for the xe in it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.