Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the multi point injection setup for a 1.4spi will be alot better than the spi carb in sound and performance i bought the full kit of a guy on mig but ive not got time to fit it so i just wanna sell it for wot i paid which is 70quid or 85quid p&p

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is what i have the guy who sold it me said it is everythin i need to convert my 1.4spi this is what i got ; ecu, loom, inlet manifold the bit that is part of the inlet manifold i think thats were the injectors are i dont have the head thou i got told the ports are the same as the 1.4 head (non ecotek) as whats on the inlet

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
as far as i am aware the inlet ports are a different shape altho they will fit.. think the cams are a different spec as well

this will gain you power over the spi setup but just not take it up to mpi power..

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok thanx for the update jhonno could you tell me are the injectors in that block above and attached to the inlet manifold were the butterfly flaop thingy is

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
ie a single point style setup..? does it have 4 injectors in there then? or am i bein a numpty n misunderstanding what you are saying..

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeh i think your misunderstanding me i will try and get a pic of the inlet manifold its not the spi i mean on the side of the inlet manifold is the air inlet are the injectors in the inlet manifold cos i cant see anythin apart from the inlet and four plug things above the inlet

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.