1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Eastern Regional Coordinator
8,212 Posts
Fcuk me I've got 2 of them in the back of the workshop with good tyres............50 quid each please!

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Really? Never seen a 1600 with them on. Although i was only basing that on a couple of TD's in my area to be honest. Most 1600's have been chav'd up anyway.

Yes Martin they are yours. I just need to sort a set of comps out for billing as they are all different colours at the moment. Still not sure wether to go with 15's or 16's.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
The 1.8 gsi came with em too as standard. If anyones got one with a really decent 195/55/15 michelin energy on drop me a pm.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Well i knew two lads who bought them new and both came with the 15" steelies as we used to take the piss out of them.Might have just been a dealer thing tho as they both bought them from the same place.I just assumed they all had em.

·
Registered
19,530 Posts
I went trawling one weekend around a few scrapyards, and found four for 40 pounds.

I always assumed they only came with Astra mk3 Sport models, but they actually came with the phase 2 cars with these alloys wheels:

The centre caps fits straight onto the spare wheel. I love them, I even got a spare. :) They came with Michelin Energy 195/45 tyres which are low profile enough for a 15" to fit in the spare wheel well.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
I have been using them for years too. They come as a spare with any MK3 Astra and Tigra which comes with 15" alloy wheels, bar the ph1 GSi.

+ in full sets of 5 on the odd 1.7td and 1.6 sport (if not specified otherwise)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts