Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is fun...looks like the bronx street now though :rolleyes: better hurry up sorting it out init and get this shell outta here! :D

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
i`m surprised the locals aint called the old bill saying it aint got tax and is unroadworthy :rolleyes:

round here they would.:(

·
Registered
110 Posts
make sure no-one goes mad down the street and knocks it off the stands :(

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Rig: ive been thinking that all week now :rolleyes: but if they do come il just tell em il pay back tax i guess:( though yesturday the copper choppa did fly eound twice on two occasions and i was like half on the car and off covering it up lmao then thought whats the point? :confused: they probably saw me 2 miles away running round the car with a big blue cover anyways lmao lmao

aslong as i get the lump out in nexy few days..they can do what they want with the shell :D just gotta get a few more gadgets off incl wheels...:cool:

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:eek: so do i mate when pricks like you move ova on the motorway :D ..1..

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:eek: and sum day you'll afford one instead of using the garden hole

·
Banned
12,030 Posts
Adam in the Time you have been taking piccys you could have stripped that thing out! Me and Mike Hayward completely stripped the interior of my cav turbo in an hour yesterday, took about 3 hours to get engine and box out as well:D

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
give the dude a break, ok so the blue indicators look shite, he likes em, + i get a feeling that turbo front end is gona be mated to the white jessi.

adams done a goodun and saved the engine from living in a life of misery cramped in a nova engine bay:p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts