Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a couple of you may know i work at Tenpin in Colchester, i have been talking to my manager about a monthly meet there and shes well up the idea!

so this a post just to gauge how much interest there might be for this :)

we have a fairly big carpark out the front :), ive spoken to my manager about prices aswel and she will do £5 each for two games each, where as normally it would be £12.25 each, and also student discount on drinks, not sure how much they are but they are quite cheaper :)

And this will be held on one wednesday each month, not confirmed on which wednesday this will be yet.

if this works out then i think this would be a really good meet and a right laugh :)

cheers, Shane

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Sounds like an interesting idea.

·
Eastern Regional Coordinator
8,212 Posts
Am also interested fella, just been busy arranging PV and Billing.
Could set something up between the two maybe.

·
Administrator.
11,740 Posts
Chris - Send a bulk PM out to all your regionalists. Sounds like essexboi is after your job!!!

·
Eastern Regional Coordinator
8,212 Posts
I will get on it after Billing. So stressed with work and getting the car ready.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will get on it after Billing. So stressed with work and getting the car ready.
ok mate :), calm down and just imagine yourself sitting in the sun at billing drinking an ice cold strongbow and munching on the finest mig bbq burger :)

not long! im quite excited :) its my birthday on the 18th so i shall be celebrating my birthday there :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts