Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
thanks rob and gary

im not to sure about the meshed parts of the bumper. thinking i mite get the grills and fogs for it

·
Registered
258 Posts
yeh. i think im just going to keep my eye out for a cheap set of fogs and grills
I think richie that you got the 5 stud off bought a set of grills and fogs but then went down the sri-t route, worth asking him.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I think richie that you got the 5 stud off bought a set of grills and fogs but then went down the sri-t route, worth asking him.
I dont think the genuine grills fit the fibreglass bumpers :/ Kenny's wouldnt fit his bumper. saw another boy online who had to completely modify the bumper to make them fit..

·
Registered
490 Posts
I've heard that too about fibreglass bumpers, alot of them havent got the brackets behind the bumper to hold in the foglights. None the less i'm sure you could easily bond them in with something as i doubt theres much weight in the grills anyway.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
so not much of an update. after my Gsi replica bumper having a couple cracks in it i decided to put a standard bumper on and get my Gsi fibre glassed and a we bit more strenght in it. and maybe mite try fibre glassing the grills into the bumper.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thought i would start this on my van.
well when i bought it the front bumper, back bumper and rear door had been rubbed down to get painted but never did so the first thing i did was spray them bits and debadge the grill.

night i got the van:

before spraying:

getting sprayed:

Sprayed:

so got a coupe bumper for it cheap so decided to paint it and put it on. after seign it on my van am to to sure about it so im bidding an a astra prodrivr bumper on ebay for it and got a set of astra gsi snowflakes for it aswell.
Hi ya m8 got me mk4 astra van white front bumper but black sides n black whats best paint to use thankx

21 - 33 of 33 Posts