Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i would start this on my van.
well when i bought it the front bumper, back bumper and rear door had been rubbed down to get painted but never did so the first thing i did was spray them bits and debadge the grill.

night i got the van:

before spraying:

getting sprayed:

Sprayed:

so got a coupe bumper for it cheap so decided to paint it and put it on. after seign it on my van am to to sure about it so im bidding an a astra prodrivr bumper on ebay for it and got a set of astra gsi snowflakes for it aswell.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Dnno if I'd have gone for a coupe bumper with thomas' van already having that done, i'd have tried a different route! Looks good though, what other plans u got?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
plans are: get my 5 stud conversion done put the snowflakes on
bidding on a gsi bumper for it aswell
gsi headlights
lower it 35mm
and maybe a spoiler for it no sure about it yet

·
Registered
490 Posts
Sounds good! Will look good with the snow flakes. Who sprayed the bumpers/boot? Plenty what u can do to them vans anyway. You could modify your standard headlights to be depo'd the same as gsi ones easy enough

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i sprayed it all my self.
yeh but the top brackets for my lights are broken so just going to get new gsi ones.

·
Registered
490 Posts
looking alot better now with new wheels and 5stud conversion! What else you got planned for it?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just waiting for a gsi bumper to come for it. need to put my gsi headlights into it and waiting for tinted rear lights to come aswell

·
Registered
886 Posts
Looks much better now Jordan :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeh the wheels and that make a difference to it

so today i put new mudflaps on and painted the calipers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks brilliant! The wheels and coupe bumper work well on it.
Thanks Gary. I'm hoping it will look even better with a Gsi bumper.

Got my Gsi headlights in the other day. will get a couple pics up soon.
and got a message today saying my Gsi bumper had been sent. More pics to come when i get the bumper.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so my Gsi bumper came today. so i put it on the van and got a couple pics of the bumper and headlights.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts