Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Mk3 astra gsi for sale.

3K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  Turbostevo 
#1 ·
As title says I'm selling my redtop mk3 to make Some room for another project as my Saab turbo astra Is now finished.
Good points-
Solid engine and gearbox.
Hardly uses any oil. I've topped it up about a litre since I got the car in February.
Never overheats and the fan kicks in when it should.
Massive list of paperwork including EVERY previous Mot back to 1996.
Brand new front discs and pads fitted last week.
Brand new heater matrix.
Alloys will be on the car when I sell it all with good tyres.

Bad bits-
Usual rust on rear arches however it's not as bad as some ive seen selling for £500 more.
There is a crack on the rear bumper.
No towing eye covers.
The interior isn't too bad, with usual wear to drivers bolster. Passenger seats and rear seats are in good condition.

That's about it for the bad bits.

I have used the car for my daily drive and work horse and it's never let me down.

As for the price I would now like £1100 as I have spent quite alot of time getting this car back into good shape and if I get the price I want, I have a power cap that I will include In the sale.
There's probably a few things I have forgotten about but it's what you would expect from an 18 year old car.

The car is in Chesterfield, has mot til January next year and tax til end of September so can be driven away.
The logbook is here and correct.
The reg is k834FFA and I can Send pictures to mobiles. Should have a few pictures of it on here tomorrow.

My number is 07769223320 so give me a call or text if you are interested.

Car will be sold as seen
Would consider a swap for a 1.0 litre corsa b or c with possibility of cash your way if the mrs likes it.

Any questions or info please send me a message on here or to my mobile.
Cheers

See less See more
#2 ·
astra gsi mk3 for sale 24 04 2011 pictures by turbostevo - Photobucket
pictures for my mk3 astra gsi that im selling, had a look through the history and there is actually tons on paperwork for the car, including every mot back to 1996, loads of servicing reciepts and loads of bills for repair so this car has been well maintained and looks like its never been off the road.
stevo

#6 ·
Quick update: had tHe seats out over the weekend to clean the carpet and it looks very clean now. New gear gaitor. Interior is pretty much immaculate apart from handbrake gaitor showing wear now. Just on with the bodywork now. Respraying the front bumper, grille and bonnet and then I'll be addressing the rear arches.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.