Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above, must be a phase 2 (if it matters?) and half colour coded. Pref in Nautilus Pearlescent but will consider other colours. Not bothered if there's provisions for foggies....

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't blame me!!! :eek: It's not my fault! Let me know when if/when you get one and how much you want for yours.
:beer:

·
Registered
6,291 Posts
When I get my Rieger bumper, you're welcome to mine - it's a standard (non-GSi) one, half c/c in the faint goldy-silver colour. How much you prepared to pay? It's in top nick with fogs included.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EasyRider said:
When I get my Rieger bumper, you're welcome to mine - it's a standard (non-GSi) one, half c/c in the faint goldy-silver colour. How much you prepared to pay? It's in top nick with fogs included.

TBH, I haven't a clue what they are worth. My local scappies want £40 for a fully colour coded bumper without foggies. I'd be happy to pay that for a half c/c item if it includes fogs. Let me know what you think. :beer:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shakey J said:
I got the Front and Rear bumpers from a 1995 Astra LS, (phase 2). They are NOT colour coded.
£15 ono Front
£15 ono Rear
or £25 ono for both.

Mine had non c/c bumpers on to begin with till some c\_/nt set fire to my car. A neighbour gave me a half c/c rear bumper so hence I'm after a half c/c front. Where were you a couple of months ago????

Cheers anyway fella. ;)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shakey J said:
:eek: Sorry to hear about your car, there are some right $%£"&*!^? around.
I've got over it now, i know who did it. The police weren't interested but they still paid for it, if you know what I mean... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.