Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I'm selling my pride and joy because it is not being used enough. I have a company car and so the Golf hasn't done more than 500 miles in the last 6 months.

I did have it on ebay but had nothing but timewasters.

Right, the spec:

Exterior
Resprayed MG pearlesent trophy blue
G60 arches and skirts colour coded
Big bumpers colour coded
Rear bumper tow eye cover smoothed
Debadged rear
Tailgate wiper and washer removed and flushed
Rubbing strips removed
M3 Crystal rear lights
Smoked front indicators and side repeaters
Crystal headlights
Debadged grille
DTM mirrors colour coded
Tinted front windows

Interior
Momo Millenium steering wheel
Momo gear knob
Rainbow interior from a 16v

Suspension and Brakes
Raceland coilovers adjustable height
Eibach strut brace
G60 brakes with drilled discs, pagid pads
Goodrich Braided hoses

Engine
Standard PB Digi 8v engine
K&N Induction kit (Standard airbox included - currently on the car)
Full stainless Magnex exhaust, twin 3.5" tail

Wheels
AEZ Icon 6 with 205/40 17 tyres

I bought this car in december 2002 in a right state and have spent a small fortune on it. Its done 156k miles but runs nice and sweet and has never let me down. It always starts first time and all I have had go wrong in the last 8000 miles is a fanbelt snapped.

The car has 11months MOT and 6months tax. I have just put two new tyres on it as well as the bigger brakes (awesome now!).

A few minor things need sorting, I replaced the rear bumper as there were a couple of annoying dings but I havent got round to having it sprayed. There is a scrape on the passenger side corner of the front bumper. The only other thing is the rear brakes are binding slightly due to a sticky handbrake cable.

I'm looking for £2200 ono (its worth more than that in parts!)

I may swap for a nice Vectra (2.0 or 2.5) or an Astra Sport. The lower mileage and the newer the better as i'm going to use it for work and take the allowance rather than company car.

Either pm me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This really is a clean mk2. The first to see will buy. I can get the rear bumper sprayed if I get the right offer.

Its too nice a car to break :( not to mention all the time and effort gone into it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.