Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to upgrade my seats as my car got nicked - I got it back, the kids going down as well :)

All I really need are the front seats, but would take back as well if it's part of a set. Be nice if the rear seatbelt "clippy-in-things" came with them and actually clip on to the seats.

Gunter

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Hiya mate, ive got a full interior from a calibra 16v if u want it, in cloth, the grey block type, let us know mate.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What sort of prices are you guys after? I'm new to buying junk for my car ;)

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
i have got a gte interior from an e reg gte the grey velor with thin red stripes down the middle the seats are ok but the pasenger one has hot rock burns in it if you come and collect it you can have them for £40

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Hey Spoon, im looking at £100 for the whole interior, let me know what u think mate :D

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
i got a full gte interior if you like

or would sell just the front seats if you would prefer..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
benhelen:
I'll have to pass on yours, even though the price is great, but I have the "compulsory" burns already, and wanna rebel against the crowd with an unburnt set. Cheers though.

Dadaddy23:
Sounds good to me, my Astra is in the colour of "Regal Blue" (Dark Navy) - would yours go with this scheme? A plain grey set would be cool. I'd have to look on a map on where Hampshire is though ;) I have no idea these days.

Jhonno:
Colour scheme and price if possible?

Cheers for your time guys.
Gunter

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
The seats r a dark grey black type, click in the link

Btw, essex is around 11/2 to 2 hours from hampshire mate

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also just found out that I bought a new stereo, so I'm having to put back the purchase a couple of weeks - sorry about that. I'll message ya nearer the time to see if you still have them.

If you want, I'll be able to put a deposit down on them.

Gunter

1 - 12 of 12 Posts