Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing too fancy (unless Animal really is going to wear a dress) but a few of us will be there from 8pm, come down if you like :)

·
Registered
12,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its on the A25. Look for jn6 on the M25 on a map, below the M25 is the A25. The Grasshopper is on the A25, directly below Clacket Lane Services, which come after jn6.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
just checked map its the other way i work about 30mins from there if u dont mind a new face i might pop along with me other half

·
Registered
12,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes. I guess I'll leave about 7pm. I'll be stopping at NotNormals to grab something on the way down but its a small detour :)

Want to meet at mine?

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Hmmmm..let me check my diary.....yeah, sounds good, don't think i got anything planned.

Oh ****, just remembered...ain't gonna have my car ****. Its going in for repair tomorrow after scooter boy dinged a while back. Any chance of grabbing a lift? ;) :beer:

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
nah, but i am actually serious!! Going into bells, though i'm having serious **** trying to organise a courtesy car and doubt i'm gonna get one. Cho cho here we come, ruddy br!

Cheers Cem, c ya tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
gord3001 said:
just checked map its the other way i work about 30mins from there if u dont mind a new face i might pop along with me other half
anyone mind me comming along??:confused:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
do i assume by the lack of replies that its ok for me to turn up i dont want to be there uninvited if u know what i mean

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
well i went there but had forgoten the bit where u said derectly bellow clacket lane, and went the wrong way :rolleyes: so after an hr off driving roung one area (the wrong area) i cam home just got back checked the map and i was about 10mins from you, i drove towards oxted for a bit but then turned round again coz i thought (for some reason) u said directly bellow jn6 M25 on the A25 got it all mixed up

oh well never mind teach me for not reading posts properly i suppose and i had fun hacking back. i love the A22 at night :d

1 - 19 of 19 Posts