Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2.0 16v (Black bonnet) and the girlfriends MINT 1.6 GSI (on left)

Took us a while to find her a decent condition car and just so happened to be a mint Silk violet came along at the right time.

She's over the moon with the car so used this as a good excuse to get some new pics taken!

Enjoy :D

:yes: :D

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Well done, looks cool.......... you'll be a local lad to me then! I'm from South Essex also....... you getting those mk4 alloys for the missus car? There's a pic in this years demon tweeks catalogue of a nova with those alloys on, looks cool!!

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Matey

Nope g/f's gonna keep her car standard and mint i think... although if i get the Astra SXi wheels, she'll probably have my wheels.

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
Both look lovely. Like the old skool wheels on yours. When are you getting the bonnet and rear bumper sprayed?

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
gorgeous i had one for 3 years loved it one off the best colours ever nice to see 2 together bet theres not many left now

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SimonP said:
Both look lovely. Like the old skool wheels on yours. When are you getting the bonnet and rear bumper sprayed?
Hopefully getting a sprayed rear bumper soon... not sure whats happening with bonnet yet.

I love the wheels on mine at mo cos never seen another car with them on! :D

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
racingsnake2 said:
gorgeous i had one for 3 years loved it one off the best colours ever nice to see 2 together bet theres not many left now
Thats why we just had to get this one! Travelling all the way to Wolverhampton to get it as well!!

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the nice comments folks.... Mine should be going PVS. Still few little bits to get sorted tho but should be running up strip too!

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aamir said:
Both cars look great, lose the "just Novas" sticker :rolleyes:

Anyone else got more pics like this on Digidash ?

lol... i might add that was on my private air strip... :D

Why lose the Just novas sticker?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts