Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me in the right direction of, or give me some instructions on how to apply my recently obtained mig sticker.....

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
12,430 Posts
Theres a section on it in the archive! Ive had 3 and managed to make a balls of all 3 though! DOH.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Pete the artchives are down with the old board though, so I was hopeing someone would point me in the right direction.

Hopefully the new board will be up soon and the links will be active again.

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
peel off the backing on the sticker so the front of the sticker is sruck to the cover

then stick on a clean window

then with cover still on rub a lot with a towel to rub any air bubbles out and to ensure its stuck

stand one side of the car and peel back the cover, hold the removed part of the cover to the wind screen to create a sharp angle to the sticker stays onthe screen as you remove it

bingo

·
Premium Member
16,006 Posts
If only it was as easy as you put it Tom. Had a huge fight with mine and came out second best. Still got best part of it but it didn't help that when i recieved it, it had already started to come adrift from the backing. Not good :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.