Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please delete, thanks.

Hello all,

Im looking for an Opel Manta 400 replica.

Onto what id like:

Must be a coupe.
Must be 4oo kitted, nothing more, nothing less.
Must be ideally red or white.
Must be on the road, up and running.
Ideally with an XE lump on carbs, but would consider standard engine as i have a full XE setup (engine/carbs/sump/box etc)
A full standard/chequered interior would be preferred over the grey.
None sunroof definately preferred!

Anything that has plenty of pictures of a rebuild, with details of welding carried out etc would be great. Im not rushing into buying anything and i realise it may be a while before the right car comes up.

Im located in Burnley/Lancashire, but willing to travel anywhere within uk mainland for the right car. So if anyone knows of anything, or something crops up please do give me a shout. I can be contacted through the company website (Lamin-X.co.uk), pm on here, or at the Vw sites i run (Username Volksdevil)
-VolksDevil - Volkswagen Audi forum
Corrado G60 forum

Thanks,
Neil. :)

·
Registered
704 Posts
these will be difficult to find, ive wanted a set for yrs for my car, i gave up in the end looking, every manta 400 owner must be bricking themselves and hiding their mantas in a garage so nobody nicks their wing mirrors, lol

great mirrors that look good on anything, but everyone wants them and nobody wants to sell them...

you would be better off looking at motorbike wing mirrors

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers for the info on the engleman mirrors mate :) But it's actually a full car im after :D :)

Neil.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still looking...Will consider a good Red none exclusive coupe with the chequered interior.

Neil.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.