Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im looking to have some oil fittings made for my T34 turbo so i can use the existing Vauxhall oil feed and drain pipes.

You can buy these on Ebay but they have the wrong fittings/thread. Edit : Also they dont work out very cheap with postage from U.S/Japan :mad: lmao

I can supply fittings to be copied (2nd pic), with details for the amendments i need.

Can anyone help? This maybe something other people would be interested in.

Cheers :beer:

·
Registered
11,854 Posts
If you find out what thread you need then I'll see if we have a tap at work. If not then I might be able to machine it :cool:

Tapping is easier and cheaper though lmao

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, i understand about the tapping being cheaper but ideally i would like the pipe fitting (1st pic) on the flange with the BIG threaded hole (2nd pic) - a cross between the T34 flange and the K16 pipe outlet

hope i explained that clear enough :confused::confused:

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes thats it. That is the oil return/drain. Would ideally like it as a 1 piece fitting

I was thinking of having the oil feed (2nd pic, 2nd fitting) made to the correct thread so it could be sold as a pair? As it will fit T3, T34, T35, T38, T4 & many other turbos.

Could you make/ machine this?

·
Registered
11,854 Posts
Yes thats it. That is the oil return/drain. Would ideally like it as a 1 piece fitting

I was thinking of having the oil feed (2nd pic, 2nd fitting) made to the correct thread so it could be sold as a pair? As it will fit T3, T34, T35, T38, T4 & many other turbos.

Could you make/ machine this?
Ah, I see now. Sillyness on my part lmao

Do you have a Vauxhall oil feed connector so I could find out the thread?

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Checked that today - M12 x 1.5

So i would need both fittings in the 2nd pic but with the pipe outlet on the 1st fitting

·
Premium Member
10,352 Posts
There is a chap right on your doorstep that will do the work mate...i can get his address for you if you like, he will do all turning and milling work to what you need.

·
Registered
11,854 Posts
^That would be even easier, you can see him in person which can be a great help IME!

If not I could still sort something out :nod:

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would appreciate what info you have got. Could he make these from scratch?

Excuse my playgroup paint skills:

Something like this lmaolmaolmao

·
Premium Member
10,352 Posts
Would appreciate what info you have got. Could he make these from scratch?

Excuse my playgroup paint skills:

Something like this lmaolmaolmao
would be very easy to make from alloy or steel, he has milled a few things for me, i shall give him a shout tomorrow and get his address.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Im looking to have some oil fittings made for my T34 turbo so i can use the existing Vauxhall oil feed and drain pipes.

You can buy these on Ebay but they have the wrong fittings/thread. Edit : Also they dont work out very cheap with postage from U.S/Japan :mad: lmao

I can supply fittings to be copied (2nd pic), with details for the amendments i need.

Can anyone help? This maybe something other people would be interested in.

Cheers :beer:
I have flat adaptors for T series turbos, these bolt to the oil drain are about 12mm thick and are threaded 3/8 BSP so a simple barb fitting can be screwed into the adaptor sealing with a dowty washer.
There is an option to extend the drain with a screw in adaptor 3/8 BSP to -10 JIC 45mm long.
I have the same for GT series turbos.
Any good to you ?
I can show Jonboy.
You will be suprised how expensive it will be to get something suitable machined.

Steve

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Not sure if Angryman is still doing metal work but he drilled some vectra disc's for me and Astra_Dan told me he had never seen anyone do such a precise job, while i was at his place he also showed me some of the spigot rings he made which were literally a mm thick amazing

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/itrader.php?u=10654

he has a great rating on here aswel

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Would be looking for it to be done as a cash in hand bit on the side really. Getting it done to order would expensive

·
Premium Member
10,352 Posts
Try this chap mate

T P Cooke Engineering Ltd.
Unit 1
Kym Road
Huntingdon
PE28 0LW
Cambridgeshire

Tel: 01480 860138
Fax: 01480 860138