Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this subject has been up before but who has got the loudest system on mig, and what sort of BD's were they kicking out.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The loudest system in britain was in a blue Golf, 170+ bd's, i dont know if anyone has beat it yet, but thats loud.

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
It's a joke. take it you've not seen This iS Spinal Tap

NIGEL: No, you’ve seen enough of that one. This is a top to amp, you know, what we use on stage, but it’s very...very
special because if you can see...
MARTY: Yeah...
NIGEL: ...the numbers all go to eleven. Look...right across the board.
This is Spinal Tap 11
MARTY: Ahh...oh, I see....
NIGEL: Eleven...eleven...eleven....
MARTY: ..and most of these amps go up to ten....
NIGEL: Exactly.
MARTY: Does that mean it’s...louder? Is it any louder?
NIGEL: Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten. You see, most...most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You’re
on ten here...all the way up...all the way up....
MARTY: Yeah....
NIGEL: ...all the way up. You’re on ten on your guitar...where can you go from there? Where?
MARTY: I don’t know....
NIGEL: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is if we need that extra.. push over the cliff...you know what we do?
MARTY: Put it up to eleven.
NIGEL: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.
MARTY: Why don’t you just make ten louder and make ten be the top... number... and make that a little louder?
afraid.
(pause)
NIGEL: These go to eleven.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
io think i saw that golf on the tv..it doesnt play music....jst a orrible duzz noise.....and they have bullet proof glass and door cards are concreat and they put a glass of water in there and it fel over cus of the vibrations......and they connect the HU through the fule pipe.......that the 1 u on about???

:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts