Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Admin/show reporter
11,663 Posts
Nope, only the LHD ones, which this one is.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Surely its a Lotus Omega if its a left hooker

·
Admin/show reporter
11,663 Posts
yep, they just haven't advertised it correctly.

·
Registered
892 Posts
there is one on autotrader that was not registered until 1996 and has lows miles. He is looking for top dollar for it though

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Couldn't agree more mystery machine - pure waste imho

Although saying that a mates dad has two of them, one with a mint engine, but the body has been very badly treated. The other is the opposite way round. Body is mint but the engine needs some TLC. He keeps saying he will make one mint one to keep and may repair the other one. I keep asking if I were to do all the work can I have the battered one as payment, answers always no, and he has had them for about 7 years and not done anything :( :( :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,891 Posts
Scoobler said:
Couldn't agree more mystery machine - pure waste imho

Although saying that a mates dad has two of them, one with a mint engine, but the body has been very badly treated. The other is the opposite way round. Body is mint but the engine needs some TLC. He keeps saying he will make one mint one to keep and may repair the other one. I keep asking if I were to do all the work can I have the battered one as payment, answers always no, and he has had them for about 7 years and not done anything :( :( :eek: :rolleyes:
cant think which is worse, having a low mileage minter or having 2x as described above and not getting on with making a mint example. :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts