Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Yes being a club member is needed.

But i would also like some one that's been here and knows the club and members a bit better. Only cause it will help get the meets set up and help get member interested.

But thank you for the offer, i may come back to you when you've been on here a while.

Seriously, just merge South Central into Central so there isn't an issue anymore. Im the only surviving Central member anyways

I did this for another club, had no interest in meetings at all, so no wonder you are still having problems.

Mmmm sounds interesting? So do tou have to attend all the shows? organising meets and going on cruises sounds simple. Im in Hemel? Does that help?

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Rat, any shows you can come to with the club is great, setting up meets and such is the one i really want, helps get members in and out of the back room..

Rat, any shows you can come to with the club is great, setting up meets and such is the one i really want, helps get members in and out of the back room..
and from behind the keyboard :)

Ok cool. Lets give it a go. What do I need to know and do?
This is going to be fun.

Well done, and good luck.

When you're going to your first show, (which i guess will be PV?) give me a shout and i can give you the central banner, and i've got a spare spec sheet stand you can have too.

R

Nobbie
That will be great. Will i get the banner and spec from you at PV or should we make a plan prior? So Im the new central coordinator. Awesome.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.