Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all im looking for a new alarm system fitted to a corsa b i had a toad ai606 on my other corsa cost me £190 fitted the guy came to my house fitted it and did free headlight ilm on remote too was just wondering if theres any fitters or shops etc who use the site who could sort me a good deal out on a system looking for a decent brand alarm clifford ,toad ,etc really not botherd about remote start just a good alarm that does rcl and works lol cheers mark

·
Registered
403 Posts
hi all im looking for a new alarm system fitted to a corsa b i had a toad ai606 on my other corsa cost me £190 fitted the guy came to my house fitted it and did free headlight ilm on remote too was just wondering if theres any fitters or shops etc who use the site who could sort me a good deal out on a system looking for a decent brand alarm clifford ,toad ,etc really not botherd about remote start just a good alarm that does rcl and works lol cheers mark
Hi Mate
i deal with Toad as a Main dealer
give me a ring on 07774 446402

Regards Ian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.