Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
7,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh

I'm good mates with a girl called Sarah, Now she said when i made a move ' i don't like you in that way'

This prompted me to try harder, so i did, and it didd'nt work.

So i thought '***k it, i'll ask her for her best mates number'

Then low & Behold she comes out with 'Why do you want that?'

I reply 'Cos you aint dropiin your nickers for me are ya!'

She says 'Well you can't have it............. Do you fancy going out tonight'

lmao

So what you reakon i should do? Persist for the number and not go out with her, or shall i still go out and forget about her mate etc etc?!?

Any Gen, cos this is funny

·
Banned
7,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lmao tell ya what, u can have slippery seconds ;)

Why do women play stupid games?!

If i like a bird, i'll not beat about the bush and make her want me.

Gawd, Its a mission and a half

The games continue down the pub tonight ;)

What i've got planned is when we get in, i'll be all nice get her a drink and stuff, then i'll say 'Cor that girls nice' This is the way i can get her to comment on my taste, which she thinks i have bad taste.

Then i'll say, 'I'll be back in a minute' I will then go and speak to said bird for more than a few minutes.......... i'll be making sure to not look at Sarah, as she might twig on to what i'm up to.

Then i'll leave it a bit longer, tell a good joke, make the women laugh........ Turn round to sarah and say 'You alright mate?'

By this time she will be fuming, So what do i do? i carry on talkin to the girl a while longer.

I won't stop talking to her, until Sarah comes over and interupts (which she most probably will)

Then i can get the mood with her on the drive home, Then when weg et in, she'll be all over me (in theory anyway)

lmao :D

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Nova_TDi said:

What i've got planned is when we get in, i'll be all nice get her a drink and stuff, then i'll say 'Cor that girls nice' This is the way i can get her to comment on my taste, which she thinks i have bad taste.

Then i'll say, 'I'll be back in a minute' I will then go and speak to said bird for more than a few minutes.......... i'll be making sure to not look at Sarah, as she might twig on to what i'm up to.

Then i'll leave it a bit longer, tell a good joke, make the women laugh........ Turn round to sarah and say 'You alright mate?'

By this time she will be fuming, So what do i do? i carry on talkin to the girl a while longer.

I won't stop talking to her, until Sarah comes over and interupts (which she most probably will)

Then i can get the mood with her on the drive home, Then when weg et in, she'll be all over me (in theory anyway)

lmao :D
Christ, I thought my mind was corrupt, yours is just sick :beer:

·
Banned
7,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lads, lads, calm yourselves

I was kidding (not bout askin for her best mates number) about the little plan.

I shall be chattin women up tonight, Just see how it goes.

I like sarah a lot, but shes píssing me off with her messing about. so now its my turn.

P.s. I'm still gonna bone her mate.

·
Banned
7,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lmao

She just called, I'm borring her mates Rover 416gsi again tonight (which should be fun cos shes a nippy little thing)

She passed me over to him to let him know when i plan to get the keys, after it was sorted he says 'you want me to pass you back to her?'

I said 'Nah your alright mate, just put the phone down'

All i could here when the handset was going down was 'raaaaaahh raaaahhh rahhhhhhh' *Click*

lmao

·
Registered
16,143 Posts
go for the 3 up matey if you can its great fun with 2 birds

not the feathered kind either.

lmao lmao lmao

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
astramojo said:
Go out with her tonight, nob her, *if she's any good keep nobbing her, drop her, move onto best mate with same concept in mind.

*Thats right ladys you can also be sh1te in bed, :eek: lmao

:p lmao lmao

1 - 20 of 23 Posts