Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea of what cars i would be likey to get a swap for my calibra turbo? just another option im considering.

Would i get a vectra gsi around a v reg msd version? Quite like those. If i wasnt to get a swap how much would i have to put in?

Do you think its worth me putting the car on ebay with a daft reserve just to see how much interest i get and what offers?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
slammed_gsi said:
Any idea of what cars i would be likey to get a swap for my calibra turbo? just another option im considering.

Would i get a vectra gsi around a v reg msd version? Quite like those. If i wasnt to get a swap how much would i have to put in?

Do you think its worth me putting the car on ebay with a daft reserve just to see how much interest i get and what offers?
Personally if you can put up with the crap offers on ebay go for it, if not, Advertise it in the local ads paper and autotrader m8

If not you could always do a deal with a local lad ;) :D

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well mate i was gonna pm you about yours actully lol but i just thought it was pointless as all i have is the car no cash (well not yet) what sort of deal were you thinking of?

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
You have to think your car is worth £1500-2000 so aim for a car around that value

1 - 5 of 5 Posts