Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Me and spence work on the LET as Alisk and pal (soon to be MIG member, has the mintest mk2 Cav SRi) do a compresion test on his car. 200PSI on 1,2 and 4 and 195PSI on 3. Good strong XE:D:D

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Me sorting out the oil cooler and re mounting it so that i can fit the Frontera front mount. I went through the whell arch, have made sure it will clear the fog lights (which it does, if not they will be removed as never used) it rejoins to standard pipe routing after this.

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

This is the pipe work. As you see more than clears the wheels. Arch liner still off, PS we removed the arch liner as the engine came out through there.

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Wiring loom is through into the cabin. Just got to connect bits up. Waiting to get other parts before i can fit it all up.

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Finished off the oil cooler, moved power steering pipes back too. Note the multi coloured cable ties. Crystal palace FC style:(:(

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Look at that hard thought. We were wondering if the spider was going to eat the fly. Got to thank my cousin for most the pics:)

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it today guys, my neck is a tad painful at the moment but it's feeling better than it did this morning. Judging by the pics it looks like you've done a grand job indeed :beer:.

If you need a hand tomorrow then I'll be able to pop up for an hour or two in the afternoon... yoooooouuuuuu liiiiiiiiiiiike?

What's left to do?

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rob as said earlier not a problem. Left to do is wire in ECU, could do with your knowledge. Fit injector rails and injectors. Get cam seals and do cam belt. Put plugs in, lead and dizzy. Mate the exhaust and fit the front mount. Also got to sort linkage, daddy cav has some so need to contact him tonight, see if i can get it tonight!:)

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh and make up some poxy boost pipes! Will use anything i can get my hands on for now. Then i know roughly what i need:)

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ps had an idea, my old nova exhaust is the same bore as the boost pipes, so may make some bits metal for now.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
spanishfly said:
Ps had an idea, my old nova exhaust is the same bore as the boost pipes, so may make some bits metal for now.
lmao lmao

Best off seeing if you can get hold of some proper vacum hose. I'm not sure but Halfrauds may sell some stuff.

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i had a looky today they don't, what you think bout water pipes?

As for vacuum pipe, washer jet tubing will have to help lmao it will all be changed when this bank holiday passes, poxy thing!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts