Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im currently running phase 2 on my cav but ive got phase 3.5 sat in my garage and i want to stick it in but dont have a fpr 4 the ph 3.5 so i was just wondering does ph 2 and ph 3.5 run the same fuel pressures

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Standard injectors?

3.5 bar with vacuum hose off for phase 2

I just checked Cossvaux's site for this - Phase 3.5 runs a 4 bar pressure regulator

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do u know if u can buy the fuel fpr on there own at all or is it part of the kit

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I think "[email protected]" ( I think that's his username?) sells adjustable FPR's with a guage on. Or Demon Tweeks might sell them too. I can't remember where I got mine from.

I prefer an adjustable rissing rate one, with my own guage on, so I can change the pressure if I need too.

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
squahs your standard one in a vice lol

rodgerq

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Yeah, do that. I made a guage out of a in-dash fuel pressure one from Demon Tweeks and hooked it up permanantly to the fpr.

I'd set it about .1 bar more

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
works fine oxinez. i just got rid of a 3.8 bar one the other day. squahsed in the vice and set on the FPG

rodgerq

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
That engine runs Wallace perforance uprated injectors (Z20LET ones i think) if that make any difference to the fuel pressure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts