Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
East Midlands Regional Coordinator
40,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Urgently wanted as mine has a leak. It's the one on the cambelt side of the fuel rail...

Cheers

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
Wich Bit??

·
40,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need the rubber hose with the brass connector on the end. ie the fuel line that fits into the fuel rail.

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
**** me, has it started to leak?

Get a new union from homebase!

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
I thought the threaded section came out - like when the guy welded it? get a pair of grips on it chap, then it's a £1.50 repair!

·
40,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AL said:
I thought the threaded section came out - like when the guy welded it? get a pair of grips on it chap, then it's a £1.50 repair!
Oh yeah it must do! :doh:

I'll get onto it today Dan!

·
Registered
45,356 Posts
Go to a pirtek,or hydraulic hose place,they can make you a new one,with your old fuel rail connector,then it just fits over your solid fuel pipe (that goes under the car)and a jubilee clip to secure,mine cost me £5.

·
40,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LEE69 said:
Go to a pirtek,or hydraulic hose place,they can make you a new one,with your old fuel rail connector,then it just fits over your solid fuel pipe (that goes under the car)and a jubilee clip to secure,mine cost me £5.
Cheers Lee I will have a nosey! :beer:

·
Registered
7,580 Posts
Or got some fuel hose from a motorfactors, chop out the leaking bit (asuming its far enough away from the brass end) then join that on in place of the bit with a hole in?

·
40,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Add_Gee said:
Or got some fuel hose from a motorfactors, chop out the leaking bit (asuming its far enough away from the brass end) then join that on in place of the bit with a hole in?
I've got a feeling it's the brass connector that Al snapped that is leaking :eek:

·
Registered
7,580 Posts
Chavtastic said:
I've got a feeling it's the brass connector that Al snapped that is leaking :eek:
Ah.... well if Al was involved id just go to vaux and order a recon engine with all auxurillies and pipe work, should fix it :p

·
40,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Add_Gee said:
Ah.... well if Al was involved id just go to vaux and order a recon engine with all auxurillies and pipe work, should fix it :p
Yeah, I'm still finding bits of Doritos even now! :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts