Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
upon reading about the xe turbo conversion that matius the brazilian dude sells he states that you can use the xe ecu and loom and that you dont need the revised let ecu and loom.

is there any disadvantage to doing this if so can you use the let ecu and the xe loom? :confused:

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
windowlickeruk said:
upon reading about the xe turbo conversion that matius the brazilian dude sells he states that you can use the xe ecu loom and that you dont need the revised let ecu and loom.

is there any disadvantage to doing this if so can you use the let ecu and the xe loom? :confused:
not a straight fit but a bit of pin out checking and a couple of additional wires will sort it , however i would say its a little more than the average man to do, you should ideally have electrical background really.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have got a wiring diagram for the bosh 2.7 let ecu and loom but i could do with the diagram for the bosh 2.5 xe ecu and loom.
does any one have one they could email me

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you very much
much appreciated :beer:
i learnt more in a week on migweb than i have in a month of ringing around
thanks again

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
windowlickeruk said:
upon reading about the xe turbo conversion that matius the brazilian dude sells he states that you can use the xe ecu and loom and that you dont need the revised let ecu and loom.

im doing it with xe ecu eirly days yet :beer: will keep u posted ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts