Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

latest corsa wide arch near complete

28K views 204 replies 75 participants last post by  SimonP 
#1 ·
heres my newest pics of the car still needs a bit more sanding down on the drivers arch

See less See more
#9 ·
read first the arches need doin still i sed and so wat i think it looks fat and i bet ur motor looks gash too cheers for the s**t compliments and hope ur motors are better if not then u suck more than i do i bet some own a badly modded nova or somin lol

#10 · (Edited)
Yes it needs a good rubbing down......it will feel right when it starts to look like this..

Judging by your crap reply.....it appears your another fvckwit whos come out the woodwork.......its fat allright, but fat cars need fat engines, would you see a 1.4 pulling a lorry?....my motor doesnt look gash pal so you can keep betting all day, its not been messed with externally so its a standard vauxhall......if you think vauxhall design sh1t cars then why buy one?.........suck? well i can probably say most motors on here are better......take a look at a few astra/cav gsi's in the gallery......

i bet some own a badly modded nova
pot kettle black springs to mind pal!

#21 ·
smoothed bumpers? you'll get fed up with the lack of practicality of the car. will it be your daily car? i'm afraid that the way you've made this car means that its made for motorways only. either that or a trailer everywhere. i too have a kitted up car, and believe me, you'll get annoyed with it, dues to the sheer amount of money you've pi55ed up the wall to acheive something that is nigh on useless.

#22 ·
AstraBen said:
smoothed bumpers? you'll get fed up with the lack of practicality of the car. will it be your daily car? i'm afraid that the way you've made this car means that its made for motorways only. either that or a trailer everywhere. i too have a kitted up car, and believe me, you'll get annoyed with it, dues to the sheer amount of money you've pi55ed up the wall to acheive something that is nigh on useless.
dombrett said:
i want this car to be

1) featured
2) track day
3) best corsa round
4) best looks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.