Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

161 - 180 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dazzi-Gsi said:
dont know why you would want your corsa looking like an MGZR..... :confused:

ugly.
it was made to piss off my m8 wiv a corsa coz she said the ZR 120 is a wannabe sports car and her 1.2 is a sports car

there is a xpower corsa i made as well hehe

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
SimonP said:
Look what I found Al!! lmao

If i remember correctly from a thread that was on here, the guy had great intentions for that car to be one of the best known corsas in the country..

Shame he sent it to a body shop where they used blind cross bred alsations to do the body work ..

Ginge

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
It was well known...for the wrong reasons. It's 1.0 12v...so that's 2 exhausts for each of its miniscule cylinders....

·
Banned
22,254 Posts
SimonP said:
It was broken up about a week after he got it back from the bodyshop apparently! lmao
He was saying on another forum just a few months back that someone from Scotland bought the car via ebay, I swear he said he got 7 or 8k for it! I **** you not! lmao

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
wayne451 said:
He was saying on another forum just a few months back that someone from Scotland bought the car via ebay, I swear he said he got 7 or 8k for it! I **** you not! lmao

don't you mean he gave the new owner 8k to take it away? its an abortion of an attempt of modification. well and truelly ba5tardised

·
Banned
22,254 Posts
Couldn't agree more! He was saying how he cant drive and is unlikely to ever be able to due to some generic disability! It was all paid for by his dad! Apparently he is building another corsa...or daddy is paying for someone else to build one! ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
i recon the back cud look better if the ligths were moved in a bit.....only 1 exhaust....the front...well that looks unsavable

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ginge said:
If i remember correctly from a thread that was on here, the guy had great intentions for that car to be one of the best known corsas in the country..

Shame he sent it to a body shop where they used blind cross bred alsations to do the body work ..

Ginge

Sorry mate, going to correct you there, the Blind Cross Bred Alsations were a bunch of money grabbing ***** that half way thru Nick's corsa did a runner leaving about 6 cars in thier workshop. they took around about £5k of nick's money that he had to pay up front. the guys that took the work over had to work with the **** they had been left with, the lights had been semi fitted before hand which wasnt fitted at all well. but Nick built up the unvailing to be disapointed big time, paint finish was shocking! it was ment ot have gone to TypeK afterwards but dont know what happened after that.

as for the Corsa at the start of the post. not my cup of tea, but i'm sure once its spray'd it'll look alot better.

161 - 180 of 205 Posts