Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
think once you sort the wheels and arches out, also slam it to the floor will prob look better, is this the one thats getting sprayed orange?

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
why?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
read first the arches need doin still i sed and so wat i think it looks fat and i bet ur motor looks gash too cheers for the s**t compliments and hope ur motors are better if not then u suck more than i do i bet some own a badly modded nova or somin lol

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yes it needs a good rubbing down......it will feel right when it starts to look like this..

Judging by your crap reply.....it appears your another fvckwit whos come out the woodwork.......its fat allright, but fat cars need fat engines, would you see a 1.4 pulling a lorry?....my motor doesnt look gash pal so you can keep betting all day, its not been messed with externally so its a standard vauxhall......if you think vauxhall design sh1t cars then why buy one?.........suck? well i can probably say most motors on here are better......take a look at a few astra/cav gsi's in the gallery......

i bet some own a badly modded nova
pot kettle black springs to mind pal!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Well, for a corsa i think it'll look ok when its finished. As far as corsas go that is. At least its better than the usual fake bonnet vent, 12 inch long sunstrip and LED washer jets!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
needs to be flushed down a heck of a lot more ( i know you said it aint finished yet) and slammed as per a previous comment. not too bad tho but atm, does look like a pile of poop!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
oh look, a wide arched corsa, never seen one of them before have i! U G L Y you aint got no aliby!

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
10 mins after it leaves the body shop you'll hit a speed bump or turn into a steep hill and the whole front end will be hanging off.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts