Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
You must be hated as much as Keith Robinson for your mint collection of Nova's ;)
At least it's gone to a good home, not some little chavy chump. The only thing i'm not too keen on is the lower rear spoiler - other than that its perfect (even the colour really suit's it)

ps. Let me know if you need a hand driving any to show ;)

·
Registered
43,164 Posts

Built in around 1994 and is with one of the first LET engined novas iirc.

Still stands strong to this day, goes well and has all the right ingredients.

There are a few issues to address, will photograph these 2moro and list what i intend doing to sort them over the next few months.

looking at a progressive rebuild/freshen up with some modern touches!
ahhh is that Pinky from years ago? ;)

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
dave rammit i thought it was kindom one then remem,ebred it aint got the king bumpers on lol

there were two pinkys one that use to come down swansea and as stated lived in merthyr..but one i heard also had a few rolls

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Cool purchase mate. Still think you sold the best car in the fleet. Still gutted I couldn't have it. Definately gonna have one by the end of the year tho!

So was the conversion originally done by Courtenay's?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
ive had a few ups and downs with it this weekend. but it has prompted me on to get a few bits sorted! will do a project diary 2moro

·
Registered
1 Posts
The person who built that was Chris Bow was built from a bare shell was the 2nd fastest in the country the fastest was owned by Courtney turbos they run a map they wouldn't share because Chris built one that with the same map would have been faster than Thiers was there through the full build was mates with Chris and helped build that car.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts