Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Built in around 1994 and is with one of the first LET engined novas iirc.

Still stands strong to this day, goes well and has all the right ingredients.

There are a few issues to address, will photograph these 2moro and list what i intend doing to sort them over the next few months.

looking at a progressive rebuild/freshen up with some modern touches!

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
Oh my god I loved this car when it was in max power, I was all of about 18 at the time but christ fantastic

that brings back many many memories

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Holy ****...you lucky lucky bastard, i've been wondering what had happened to that beauty!

Assuming i'm deffo on the right car, think I have soem pics of whne it was pink/white/blue! Will look when I get in :)

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
is that nova from merthyr?the fellas name was bowie iirc he had one like that in max power mag years ago.

i wonder:confused:
you gotta let me know now its cracking me uplmao

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
its the one the by the looks:eek:
fook i havent seen that car in years.it was one hell of a nova then and still looks the same now.must be around 12-15 yrs since i saw that car last. there was a free music cd with the maxpower mag iirc?

·
MIGClub Member
15,237 Posts
I was watching that mofo on ebay. Lovely car from back in the day & amazing to see it still looks the way it used to, right down to the Courtenay turbo sticker on the screen.

Glad its in good hands tbh. Crazy colour but looks good for it.

Jammy bugger!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
id love to see peoples faces if it was drove through merthyr again:nod: that car was the man when it was here.i can remember looking at it when i was about 17 and thinking i wish.im 30 now and i still wishlmao the cars a legend and deserves to be well looked after:nod:

its made my day seeing it again:D

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
every single one of your cars is mint.

do you want a boyfriend? i'll blow you for a weekend drive in either car.

PS. for those that know me from my nova days, i had a nova in that shade of pink, with a little bit of pearl to it, with BUCKETS of rainbow flake blown over the top. got called a ****** quite a bit but the girls LOVED IT! and if they were honest, lads loved it too but were too ashamed to admit it lol

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
chap called chris bow had it from merthyr. the guy i had it off owned it since.

already sourced an f28, will transfer the quaife diff from the f20 into the f28!

further plans include to lower the tca's and fit some rear gearbox spacer mounts tro replace the big washers currently fitted!

also plan to modify the calibra turbo front seats as they sit far too high for me, im 6ft 2 +

Then its a case of stich welding the engine bay, dropping the pace intercooler into a big mouth in the front bumper (currently sits above the front panel behind the number plate!)

Possibly then look at more power!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
nice to know its the one im thinking of:) right click save as;) i cant wait to show some of my mates the pic of it they wont believe their eyes.id take it through merthyr for a spin if i was you elgan just to see a few shocked faceslmao damn i love that car:nod: :) :beer:

·
Registered
877 Posts
I love H16VTB.......
I love Nova GLF......
I love the Silk Voilet GSi.....
I love the Corsa LET......

Not too sure on the looks of the Chuv-it, maybe in matt black with EsCos 8j's :nod: :nod:lmao

Absolutley awesome garage there mate!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts