Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on people, i am getting rid off the below. I have put the prices cheap as chips as i need to get rid off and have some room in the garage.

1) Cat pipe off a 95Turbo, almost brand new, was on the car for 2 months before i changed the whole exhaust. £70

2) Full s/s exhaust system, twin dtm inc cat back for callyT, agian very good condition. retail at £400 i want £100 for the lot

3) Black leather front and rear seats, also rear door cards, all in very good condition, aart from small wear in the driver side. £100 for the lot

4) aircon fan off my turbo. £20

all prices are collection prices, if you want it posted, you have to arrange for them to be picked up.

CHeers

Nariman

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bttt

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and up we go again :(

ANy offers?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't see a reason why it wouldn't, The engine is the same, so i believe the routing is the same under the car as well.

If you going to the pod, i can bring it along and you can have it there. That way you save yourself a bit of money. Otherwise, i think it wil be around £30 for the postage(by courier).

Cheers

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still have the interior. DOn't have any pics mate, sorry. But it ain't ripped. Jst a bit of wear. Can take it to pv if you going mate.

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.