Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought anyone who currently has these maybe interested and anyone who hasn't may wanna hang on for a month before they buy.

I took mine back yesterday because they had started to split at the connection ends and i was unimpressed in the way they fitted.
I thought the connectors were very poor and didn't feel like they were making a good contact on either the dizzy or plugs.Also the King lead was way to long!

I'm very friendly with the store i bought them through so they phoned K1 up and apparently K1 are already addressing the situation are are fully aware of the defects and i am now having a custom set made up.

Its nice to see they're addressing the problem but even i could see they shouldn't have even left the factory in the way that they've been designed.

·
Banned
12,030 Posts
Matt Johnson said:
yeah i've already seen them Rob. They look much better quality :beer:
Its good innit, I order a new set of leads and every man and his dog in St Austell have seem them.........except me lmao

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.