Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just fitted my JVC stereo and it used the ISO conectors in my original loom, it seems to be keeping its stations but its loosing all the colour schemes and screen savers etc they just keep reseting im sure some one said you may need to just swap pins but does anyone know which ones ???

Cheers :beer:

·
Registered
23,733 Posts
It applies to most aftermarket stereos - Vauxhall in their infinite wisdom provided the ISO connector but wired the red and yellow wires in the opposite way (perm live and ign live).

·
Registered
23,733 Posts
No you just swap them over. Some stereo looms have bullet connectors so you can do this others you cut them and resolder them.

Dont bridge them though - you'll end up with the ignition permanently on and possibly a blown fuse.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
this is just the most ***king annoying thing about all vauxhalls and jvc in particular - i tranfered my jvc head unit (the one that has like a million colour settings lmao) and it keeps all settings fine - even the clock set itself without me fiddling with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.