Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I stumbled here by accident :)

I recently brought a Vauxhall Tigra, and I LOVE IT! I didnt think I would enjoy it as much as I am, and im happy to find a Webby that supports the Make and Model so well, so THANK YOU to MIGWeb!

I would like to also thank Evil for all his help with the Blue Dash saga LOL - He knows what I mean........ 3am this morning and emails were still being sent either side, quite a guy, and one im happy to say is I hope one of my first friends on here!

I run a Landrover Forums similar to this one as I did used to own one a few years ago now, and set it up with helping other Landy Owners in mind, I just couldn't bear to shut it down even when I gave up on owning one........... so Im really happy to find this place!

Hello to all :)

Chris

·
Registered
76 Posts
Tigra

Hi mate its good to hear from a Tigra owner.
I run a Tigra 1600i (tuned) for hillclimbs and sprints,I am at curborough lichfield tomorrow.
Not many places cater for us Tigra owners,a very under rated car.
Lets try and dig out some other Tigra owners there must be lots of them out there.
Heres a thought what about a web site for tigra owners.
I am having trouble finding cheap 17" wheels and someone that does not want the earth to Turbo Charge the beast.
Be lucky.
Ray.

·
Banned
7,776 Posts
*Says licking his lips*

Hi Pepperami how........ *mmmmmm* you doing? welcome *dribble* to Mig...... *Takes a bite*

I love pepperamis.

Anyway, Welcome, Have fun :D

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Hi and welcome to MIG

Landrover forums eh?
Do you know where I can get an exploded view or technical illustration or something like Haynes manual diagrams of the suspension and steering systems of a 1986ish Range Rover?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello again all, and thank you for your warm welcome!!

I love Pepperami's too, hence the name :D

Landrover Diagrams David, Just post and ask mate, thats what everyone else does, and like here you will soon get a reply ;)

Chris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts