Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the astra for a spin and am well happy!!!! :D :D :D

throttle response has increased greatly, as has responsiveness higher up the gears. i would recommend this mod to anyone.

the AFR gauge shows that it's not overfueling, but as soon as i blip the throttle the gauge shoots up! (before levelling out)

Only problem that ha occured is that the bleed valve on the fuel rail leaked a bit, but i just put the cap on really tight and that soon stopped it.

now i'm gonna make some manifolds... ;)

:D :D :D

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
he'll be used to it by then, so even if it is the same it wont be as pronounced

rodgerq

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I had one of these fitted to my V6 about 6 months ago and it was like the icing on the cake and made a noticeable difference.

Since then my fuel consumption has decreased and it has got rid of some of the annoying flatspots that the V6 suffers from.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
If the breathing has increased significantly, then no doubt there will be some benefit.
But if it makes a measureable difference on a well-maintained stock car, then this means that the Motronic has been deliberately 'kept back' - something I doubt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.