Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
East Midlands Regional Coordinator
40,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mwuhahahahaaa!

You've all seen the eBay seller with the "World's loudest dump valve - 120db at 3 feet" claim!

Well I couldn't help myself lmao

To begin with it didn't work at all, this was because the piston was sticking in the bore. So I just drove it for a while and it soon freed itself off and started the most crazy noises! Wow! Even in first it makes a deep whoosh! :eek:

It also performs better than my previous Forge item... a lot quicker to respond and seems to boost better :D

This just about makes up for me leaving the sunroof open Friday night and waking up to a car full of water :eek:

·
Banned
16,413 Posts
An Imprezza must have had one like this. I was happily driving along in the works lorry with the window open, when it changed gear alongside me.
Sh*t myself. lmao

·
Banned
16,413 Posts
Well I thought it was a gun shot or something for a split second 'til I realised.
Could cause an accident lmao

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
C4llyT said:
Well I thought it was a gun shot or something for a split second 'til I realised.
Could cause an accident lmao
But it sounds the balls so is way acceptable! :)

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I dont have a turbo so it'll never get on my nerves.. lmao . Wish i did though.. ;)

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
C4llyT said:
It would just get nicked living in Dunfermline though surely?
Shut your filthy mouth! lmao ! Where is poole anyhow? The way you talk it seems not that far??

·
Banned
16,413 Posts
Couldn't be further (thankfully) mate lmao
South coast, near Bournemouth. Old man's from Dunfermline.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
C4llyT said:
I've asked him but he's too ashamed to tell me, must be the part you're in. :D
Screw you bitch! lmao ! He must be from touch or abbeyview! Thats where the seeds that made you came from! Ya towny! ha!

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
yeah dunfermlines a rough hole lol

funnily enough i was in the toon last night after a day in the garage :)

wee run up past the library to see how the new exhaust is and a birl past the ballroom :)

too many muppets about for my liking

·
Banned
16,413 Posts
Yeah, where he's used to it living in it, just doesn't realise how bad it appears to the rest of us lmao

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Ah your all a bunch of wee girlys! Alot of older people in dunfermline dont seem to like modded cars! Think its cause some people who sit @ the racers are knobs! That road you drove past the ballroom, It get blocked off by police when its closed to let all out! Bunch of w**ks in there! :(

Is dunfermline actually honestly that bad? I have lived there all my life so i dont actually know.. :confused:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts