Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i've just got back from seeing an f reg astra gte 16v that was in the auto trader for £2000 , was ment to of been in redline mag in 2003
Looked nice walking up to it but when i opened the door it was a sad story
the door cards were dirty and the material was comming away from them , shrinking back ,the carpet was dirty as well , a fag burn on the drivers seat , that was also a bit dirty , no electric windows , big marks where the window has been opened on the door card , looks like someone's been opening them with oily hands , and its ment to be from a valeting place , under bonnet there was some rust on both inner wings so i told him it wasn't worth £2k and he said what do you think its worth so i said about £1400 if that and he wasn't too pleased so i left lmao
its ment to of only covered 56K miles , if it has then i'll show my ass in tesco's
so all in all a bit of a wasted morning , but still , could of been a minter lmao

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah thats what i thought , was about an 80 mile round trip but if you dont look you'll never know , glad i went really .

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It does look ok in the pic's , its just when you open the doors and look inside , also had 2 big cracks in the windscreen as well , i expected it to be nice and shiney as well but it looked as tho it had been washed with a brillo pad in places , hazey scratches .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts