Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night after work i headed up north on a mad mission to buy another set of alloys :rolleyes: :p as i just sold my new 18's :(

This eveing i was gonna put the stunning new boots on BUT...my cars now dead so i cant! lmao :doh:

Let the rebuild commence? :confused: :nod: thanks to beansgsi he is bringing me down my new bottom end for the rebuild so as its a typical Bank Holiday.... what do u expect huh lmao :rolleyes:

meh

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well as u know she was runnign very low in 2 cylinders and umm even though she was still running very quick for sum weird reason! last night wa s amajor blast up to Liverpool and back lmao i was well pleased with its power there and back but today at lunch time iw ent down my mechanics for the usual mince for 30 mins b4 going back to work and whilst there a guy wanted to see how fast my car went :rolleyes: so i left in a cloud of jet air fighter noises but when i slowed down for a roundabout the car sounded awfull i mean running on 1 cylinder awful lmao so its now as good as dead! lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts