Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right policy ends in a month, anyone got a cheap company that i can ring???? iv been quoted around £800 on my champ, at 22 with 2 yrs no claims and a 12month cd10 ban

·
Registered
12,650 Posts
privilege.com

laugh if you will, but they still offer 'driving other cars' and have good prices. :)

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
i can tell you one not to bother with and that is tesco,s(fooking useless):mad:

·
Registered
8 Posts
astra

try a company called ensligh there part of norwich union but really good nt got number but can put it on tomorro if u want colly

·
Registered
3 Posts
micky taylor said:
right policy ends in a month, anyone got a cheap company that i can ring???? iv been quoted around £800 on my champ, at 22 with 2 yrs no claims and a 12month cd10 ban
mine i pay $210 for my full coverage just got luckly Like a good neighbor, they'll give rebates to their customers if claims are down for a given year. hehe check insurance-quote-free.com i got to see insurance companies price beforelmao :doh: heres a tip bud Increase your deductible. If you’re like most folks, you have a really low deductible on your car insurance policy. Although this is good for the insurance policy, it is bad for you because that deductible although costing you less upfront, it is costing you big money in the long haul. Therefore, you can save yourself a ton of money if you simply raise that deductible and your premium will be increased. Before you do however, make sure that you can actually afford to pay the new deductible.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Dude just use the insurance search on autotrader, you put your details in and it gets quotes from like 40 insurers.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
zak_godsell said:
i can tell you one not to bother with and that is tesco,s(fooking useless):mad:
:nod: They messed my NCB up after a non-fault accident due to them constantly losing paperwork sent to them by my Solicitor and then not working on my file for 8 months. I have my NCB back now and they compensated me for my inconvenience.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Sort of on topic

But do you knw them 10 month "accelerator" policies, i heard that other companies may not acknowledge it as a full years NCB. Is this true?

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
j17sparky said:
Sort of on topic

But do you knw them 10 month "accelerator" policies, i heard that other companies may not acknowledge it as a full years NCB. Is this true?
Most other insurance companies dont acknoledge the bonus accelerator, its usually only if you stay with the same company providing it that you get the benefits!!

HIC are good, they beat everyone by £250 for me on both my cars!!:D :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts