Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was told tonite that a mate of a mate had his corsa xe insured for 1100 with adrian flux and hes only 19 fully comp drivin just under two years hwo true do u think this is

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what sorta money would i expect to pay been driven 2 years i want third party no no claims bonus been under my mum

·
Registered
499 Posts
insured my nova when i was 19 (20 now) and it cost me £1450 third party fire and theft with 2 years No Claim Bonus'.

insured it with Brentacre.

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
lol thinking back to when i were a lad of 17(bout 7 years ago )

my first car was a mk2 XR2 stripped out half cage, piper cam and a set of webber 40's day after i passed my test i thought i was getting robbed at 600 quid fully comp lol

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I personally think adrain flux sucks. I have never for any off my cars had a good quote. Just my opinion though. I can see your friend gettin insured for that much on tpf&t. Not on full comp. Maybe though..

·
Registered
312 Posts
before i bought an let to put in corsa i thought id try and get some quotes ,got one from hic for 670 fc with all mods and like for like.was 850 with tesco with xe in.mind you i am 38 and my postcodes not a good one.so 670 is good enough for me.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
My postcode sucks too although my car sits directly under a lamp post with alarm/immob. The dog barks if someone farts outside! I'm gonna be payin 1100 odds for the cally and its only lowered and will be on 17's. but i'm only 19 atm with no ncb. Two years experience though.

·
Registered
688 Posts
i payed 2800 tpf+t for my first nova gte. 17 and my 1st car. i only paid 600 4 it, then it was nicked and i couldnt claim cos i lose my ncb. oh well

·
Registered
33 Posts
My insurance company told me that they have rated my 91 nova c20xe all susp + brake upgrades everythin declared a group 10?!? seems strange as the cars this engine normally come out of ie (astra gte, pre 93 cally 16v etc) are a group 13, obviously its a hell of a lot quicker being a much lighter car. So you would of thort it would of bin a higher group? different insurance companies have different systems to price insurance quotes, shop around and see what you find. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts