Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i have a opel astra G 1.8 16v. Engine was redone. The car starts but is rough so after 2 weeks of looking around i found out that only number 2 and 3 intectors pulses and number 1 and 4 doesn't. What could be the problem of this? Does the top cam sensor pulse 1 and 4? And bottom crank sensor pulse 2 and 3? Please if anyone can help me.

·
Registered
571 Posts
They are all pulsed from one sensor via the ECU. If the car has just been put back together I would be checking all of the wiring and plugs. The issue could be between the ECU and the injectors. You should have 12v + all the time and 0v pulsed by the ECU at all 4 injectors.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello people I own a Astra G CDX 2.0 16V car wont start we took ou the fuel pump and test it outside the car directly off the battey almost had 6Bar pressure , we thought the relay might be the problem so we took a wire directly from battery to the pump plug on the red wire and still didnt start, there is absolutely no fuel pressure at the injectors and no pulse

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys i have a opel astra G 1.8 16v. Engine was redone. The car starts but is rough so after 2 weeks of looking around i found out that only number 2 and 3 intectors pulses and number 1 and 4 doesn't. What could be the problem of this? Does the top cam sensor pulse 1 and 4? And bottom crank sensor pulse 2 and 3? Please if anyone can help me.
My car did the same
What was your fault

1 - 4 of 4 Posts