1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Title
INJECTOR CLEANING / TESTING​
Description
Ok well ive been thinking for a while i need to offer this service on here as im guessing it is something people would be intrested in or need at some point in time

ok so this is what i can offer here at my work i have a ASNU injector testing and ultrasonic cleaning machine and im offering to migweb users a discount on this service i provide

i will be charging £11 per injector for the following(as per ASNU specification);
  • Micro filter, O ring seals and pintle caps are removed if able to be replaced / renewed.
  • Check that all the injectors share the same part number.
  • Injectors mounted on the flow bench and a leak test performed.
  • 30 seconds at up to 5 bar pressure with the injectors closed.
  • Flow rate testing at either 2.5 or 3 bar pressure. 50% duty cycle for 30 seconds.
  • Check spray patterns in a static (wide open) mode.
  • Check spray patterns in dynamic (pulsed) mode at a set open duration and speed.
  • Injectors are placed into the into the ultra-sonic cleaning tank for a minimum of
    30 minutes. During this time the injectors are also electrically pulsed.
  • Leak, Flow test and Spray pattern checks are re performed.
  • Filters, O rings and pintle caps that were removed are renewed if available / stocked.

other companies are currently charging £11.50 + VAT per injector for the same service

all injectors will be sent back via royal mail recorded at a cost of £5

I will at current only offer this service on:
  • top feed injectors and
  • side feed injectors
  • Japanese(some Filter for these are hard to source so standard ones will be cleaned while on the injector)
  • American(some Filter for these are hard to source so standard ones will be cleaned while on the injector)
And only on petrol Injectors

any injectors you send to me i ask that you mark 1-2-3-4 so i know which cylinder these came from and to help with diagnostic purposes(if it is possible to do so), any injectors that remain faulty after ultrasonic cleaning and diagnostic i will seal in a separate bag from the others and clearly mark

this is the machine we use to test and ultrasonically clean the injectors

if anyone has any questions about this service please feel free to contact me via my work email or PM me thought migweb

a order form is attached to this post but please make sure you contact me before sending any items out

Email: [email protected]

COSTS
£11 per injector
£5 return Postage this is for upto 6 injectors so to include the V6

Declaration
  • I the seller have read and understood the Classified forum rules and understand that buying and selling on MIGWeb is done at my own risk and that MIG Performance Vauxhalls can in no way be held responsible for issues arising from using this service.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok im back in the uk so this is back available i have PMed those i spoke to before i went away

if possible can admin sticky this or put in traders
Just wondered if you do the repair kits alone ie pintle, filter, o-rings? Need a kit for 280-155-712 series

cheers

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wondered if you do the repair kits alone ie pintle, filter, o-rings? Need a kit for 280-155-712 series

cheers
Hi mate

o-Rings are £1.00 each and filters are £1.25 each and pintle caps are £1 each as well so for enough to do 4 injectors is going to cost £17 the o-rings are easy to change but you need a special tool to get the filters out of the injectors without possibly damaging them

Thanks Nige

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi mate

o-Rings are £1.00 each and filters are £1.25 each and pintle caps are £1 each as well so for enough to do 4 injectors is going to cost £17 the o-rings are easy to change but you need a special tool to get the filters out of the injectors without possibly damaging them

Thanks Nige
Sorry should have mentioned it's for a V6

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ok well did a set of injectors for a customer off mig today he had bought these 2nd hand with unknown condition i checked these 4 injectors and 3 of the 4 had a really bad spray patter and also the flow test of 3 bar for 30 seconds resulted in the below flow which when on a engine which is tuned is not going to be beneficial for the engine when you think this could be happening on a LET or tuned XE engine the worries become apparent as no ecu will detect this

in the end after a 30 min ultrasonic clean the same test increased the flow to 57 on all 4 injectors

·
Registered
132 Posts
Great service by Nige. I sent injectors on Tuesday at lunchtime, had them delivered back to me this morning (Thursday).

Cheers Nige.

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
Can you do japanesey one? RB26DETT standard yellows, think they're JECS made.

·
Registered
19,876 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
usually maybe lol. i need two or three though! cheers anyway :beer:

·