Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a set of red injectors, and I was wondering where the best place would be to get them cleaned/tested

I was quoted £15+vat per injector from a place in Ashford. Bit pricey me thinks...:beer:

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
> so how much would these injectors be new, anyway?

Just read on another post that Green injectors are £40 ea, so £160 for a set. May be better off buying new bigger injectors than clean them!

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think these jokers at SAAB have now pushed up the prices for the 'reds' with all this sudden increase in demand.
They quoted me £80+vat+carriage, kinda £105 just for the junk

Cleaning&polishing, 200squid for scrapyard material (if you think about it!)

I'm not reducing Fuel Pressure, I want ALL THE AFR GREEN LIGHTS, ALL THE TIME. I paid good money for this.

yeah, changed the fuel filter 2 weeks ago, I got a nice fuel shower in the face. Good for those persistent teenager spots.
The increased fuel pressured sprang a leak in the fuel pipes 1 foot down the line. You can't win, can you?lmao

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
> They quoted me £80+vat+carriage, kinda £105 just for the junk

Where was this from?
Was this for new injectors or 2nd hand (hence you need them ultrasonically cleaned)?

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
There's a couple on this board that have their own or access to injector cleaning machines. Cavvysri and brooklands I think. Both were offering real good prices for cleaning and reconning them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.